Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shipping Out

This is going to be a short one. Just said goodbye to Ted, Jessie, and Catherine as they left for their villages. Now it's time to finish packing for my own departure in about an hour. This saying goodbye thing is hard, but luckily I'm relatively close to several people, so semi-frequent meet ups shouldn't be too difficult to coordinate.

I'm extremely excited to go to my village, but am experiencing a pretty healthy dose of nervousness and anxiety too. However all of you have assured me that I will do great, and in fact was meant for this, so I guess I trust you.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again, hopefully not too long, but will do my best to at least send word of my safe arrival sometime tomorrow. Thank you all again for your continued support, I can't wait to share my adventure with you because really, this is just the beginning!

All my love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment