Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I'm Baaaack!!!

Hey there!
So, the day I've been thinking about since December 12th 2013 is here: I'm going back to Namibia! Not for a year, just for a visit, but I'm over the moon about it! I'm so excited to be back in my home away from home and see the people who became my second family and took care of me for a year. As an added bonus, I will also get to see three WorldTeach volunteers and a friend in Germany who is going to keep me company on my 9 hour layover. :)

I thought I would resurrect this blog as a way to keep my friends ann family at home updated on my new round of adventures, and also as a place for me to reflect on what it's like being back to visit in a place I called home three years ago.

So if you're reading this, I hope you enjoy my musings and my stories. More to come soon.

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment